First Trip to UC





I began my trip from Semarang at 6 in the evening. We arrived at Jakarta at 8 p.m. Then, I had my dinner. And because, Me and Sukis flight was in the early morning at 1 . So, I decided to directly go the check in. Because our check in is in the 2nd terminal. We had to walked so far. And we rode sky train for going to that terminal. W finally flight at 1, and arrived at 6 a.m in the morning. I was very confused because I did not know who will pick us up. So, I called Walter, my friend from UC who joined Sea teacher in my university. He said that who will picked us up is the dean of the UC faculty. I was surprised because we actually met another students, we were 8 students who joined this program in UC. The dean told that from airport to the Baguio is about 6 hours, so we were shocked. We had our first lunch in Jollibee. One of fast food that famous in Philippine. We could find it everywhere we are. We arrived to the UC in the evening for about at 4. We directly brougt to the hotel, the hotel was inside the campus. It was very comfortable for us, and so we took a shower and had a rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Night

Monday Begins🕵

First Teaching