Monday Begins🕵

According to my schedule, I decided to go to UC Lab at 10 a.m. So, I got my breakfast at 9 a.m at the canteen of UC campus. Then, I prepared to go to school. I went to the school by taxi 🚖 with my friends of 4 people, this was a part of togetherness, altough some of us entered to the class at afternoon, but we still came together in ordered to get a discount for the payment of the taxi. This was my second observation. I was socked because the lesson that given by mam wang was my lesson in my 3rd Semester i tought. It was about reading comprehension about scanning and skimming. The students already told it. So, how develop this school is! 
As usual i finished my observation at 12 p.m, but i waited for Rika until 2 p.m for going back to the hotel. I, Rika, and Gilang planned to go to SM at 4 p.m. You know what? It was no rain anymore. I was really gratefull by saying الحمد لله رب العالمين. So, we were so happy walking around the street to SM. I bought either bread or quaker for anticipation if i am hungry. Because as you know that we are not allowed going outside more than 9 p.m. As long as buying those, I found a cracker shrimp which I loved so much, really I miss Indonesian cracker. I bought it with Rika. After a while, Rika, Gilang and I had a rest in chatime shop. I found a unique thing here, when we were waiting we gave by the seller a tool which would be ringing if the orders are finished. It made the seller and buyer easier to know the orders. Time to go back! Again still being grateful that outside of SM were no raining. Because Rika had already had her dinner. So, I and Gilang bought a dinner food. I bought chicken and rice, and Gilang bought a pork barbeque and rice, he's cristian. When we arrived, directly I did my praying. No longer after, I had my dinner. Then my friends decided to had an Uno game. The card was lended by Paula. Otherwise, I just spent my time by calling my beloved mother and families because I couldn't play it.  
After that the rain began and have a nice dream everyone😴😴


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Night

First Teaching