Raining All The Day🌧☔




Saturday was my day off. I had a breakfast with my roommate Rika, we ate chicken drill which we bought last night. After that, I had just relax, I wrote my diary blog little by little. I just felt that I was easy to memorize Qur'an here, because of the weather and the too quiet situation in the hotel. At 1 p.m my friends and I had an appointment with our buddies to visit a mosque and center mall. Unfortunately, only 2 buddies who could accompany us, they are Paula and JM. Altough it was raining all the day, My team and I began our activities by walking until the jeepney station. Around 10 minutes we walked, we rode a jeepney for about 5 minutes. A few moment later, we arrived at the mosque which also had a dormitory beside. But it was not our chance to see inside the building of the mosque. Because it was a private mosque, and most of students who lived in the dormitory had stayed in the mosque. So, we could only see the mosque by outside. But, again and again, we might not to had a picture of the mosque. So, we changed our plann, to visited another mosque someday. And we just continue our activities which was visiting center mall with our loyal umbrella too because it was still raining all the day, our skirt had been so wet. Inside of the CM there were so planty clothes, hardcase, shoes, bags, foods, bowling court, chess court, etc. In addition, I bought a trouser for my lil brother. And many others who bought shoes, drinks, etc. Actually, we planned to go a halal food restaurant which was in the 4th floors of this center mall. But, unfortunately, it was being renovation. So, we had our lunch in Mc. Donalds. Chicken and chicken anymore. My friend was joking that we might be a cute chick.🐣I wanted to eat fried rice which was in chowking. But our buddies told me that it was a chinesee restaurant. So, i saved my plann again to eat it. In the night, my friends and I rehearsed for cultural night on 23rd of September. We did our rehearse for about an hour and a half. Then, we had a very tight sleeping because we felt so very tired today. 😴
  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Night

Monday Begins🕵

First Teaching