The fortune day


I got my schedule for observing at 11 a.m, fortunately the dean asked us to have a meeting with the president of university of cordilleras at 10 a.m. So, I had much time in the morning. I did my writing of lesson plann in the early morning, because today is the submission of my lesson plaan. My critic teacher mam wang asked me to collect my lesson plann that I had in Indonesia. I finished my writing at 9 a.m., then i took a bath. After that, I got out with my roommate rika to looked for food for breakfast and load for internet. Next, i went down to DR. Ramir's room with my team here. I met my buddy before. And while we were waiting to DR. Ramir cooming we celebrated soy's birthday. The buddies sang a philippine birthday song. No longer after, DR. Ramir was coming, he told me and my friends that the president of UC had not come yet, so we instructed to wait in our hotel. It was a fortune day for us, because we needed not to come to the school. Kidding us. 😁  Immadiately, we went back to the hotel, and we did our activities. Some of us, did our breakfast, some of us just had time to relax in the balcony. Dzuhur time came, I did my praying. Just as usual, because the weather always cold, I always feel hungry here. I made a cup of noodle with my roommate. For about 3 p.m, the buddies called us in the room. I prepared and went down  to met DR. Ramir. Directly, DR. Ramir guided us to the president's room of UC. We talked much about history both of Indonesia and Philippina. He also had questions of Islamic habit, liked why we didn't shake hand with him, then what contained of Halal food, etc. So, really I answered based on my knowledge carefully. But at all, he respected Islam very well. He promised us as the team, DR. ramir, and our buddies to treat halal food in the restaurant of Philippina. So, were happy. As the usual time, we had a documentation time, we took a picture with him. As my buddy told me that, rarely they meet president. So, once again, it was a fortune day for me, my buddy, my friend, my friends' buddies. We went back to DR. Ramir's room to had a small breafing about the activites for our weekend. He said we plann to go academy military on Sunday, if the weather is good. Next, I went back to my room and did my Ashar prayer. After that, I looked for food for dinner and breakfast for the next day with my roommate again. I found a restourant which ever recommanded by the buddies. The name is Inihaws. All about drilling foods, and we could eat much rice as we wanted. Before i ordered, definitely i asked that no pork inside. They told yes no pork inside. And my tongue just tasted very delicious food in this fifth days.




Again, it was my fortune day😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Night

Monday Begins🕵

First Teaching