Tiring Day



I did my preparation of teaching again in the morning. I made a power point presentation on the literature skill. Of course, I made the lesson plan before, so I could arrange well the activities. I was in my high stressed because first, I could not understand well about the poem which I am going to teach. Second, the lesson plan is too long, like a teaching script. I was unusual to made it, but I tried to be familiar making it. And last, I couldn't access an unlimited internet here. So, I just tried to interest my self. In the afternoon, my buddy;'Jasmine' came to the hotel and brought our laundries, she told me that she would brought me and my friends to the market, and see prayer room in Mabni ; the name of place. She went there accompanied by ate Tintin. We began our trip at 1 p.m. First, we visited a prayer room in Mabni, when we entered to that place, we were unsure about the prayer room inside that market. You know the special smell of fish, meet, and others appeared. But at the corner we arrived at the prayer room, called "Masjid Darul Arqam" we entered and saw the things are inside that mosque. We met many our families, moslems there. After visiting that mosque, we went to the merchandise market. Really, we spent much time, money, energy there. Our patientest buddies accompanied us as always. We bought some merchandises there, just like key chains, bags, T-shirts, dried mango, and other traditional snack in Philippine. We were so exhausted and starving, so we ate in the halal food in one of mall. The menus are chicken biryani, beef biryani, masalaa, maryam bread, etc. Some of my friends ordered chicken biryani, but I and Deris different. We ordered chicken Masalaa, it just like chicken curry. It was very delicious. We ate much there because the restaurant is halal and so yummy. After that we went back by Jeepney. It was tiring day, we sleep tightly.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Night

Monday Begins🕵

First Teaching