Back to Manila







This time is my time to went back to Indonesia. I went to Manila at 1 a.m in the morning. We did our short evaluation in the car. Why we had to went to Manila in the eraly morning? Because Baguio is far from the airport. It took for about 5 or 6 hours. Because my flight is on the 28th of September, so I had to come directly to the airport, but the rest is on 29th of September, so they will stay in Manila for a night in the staff hotel. I arrived at the aitport at 6 a.m, I and Sukis directly entered to the airport. We said good bye to mr ramir, mr arman and our beloved friends. I flight at 9.25, arrived at Jakarta at 12 p.m. And we had to wait for the dosmetic flight at 5 p.m. It was very satisfying trip. Because I learned a lot in the UC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Weekend in Baguio-Philippines

Cultural Night

Tiring Day